Thursday, February 02, 2012

The Show that Makes Me Want to Visit NYC and a Teaser

In November, I started watching How I Met Your Mother. I started at the beginning with episode 1. Netflix has 6 seasons of the show. Yesterday, I watched the 100th episode, the LAST ONE. Technically, there is a 7th season, but Netflix doesn't carry it, yet. I LOVE this show! I want to travel to New York, now!

It's time to move on and find a new show to watch, on Netflix, BUT WHAT?
Here is what I'm considering:
1. 30 Rock - I've watched a number of these episodes - but it would be cool to watch it all the way thru.
2. Parks & Recreation - the same as above....
3. Scrubs
4. Shameless

Do you have any suggestions?

It's Already Time for Another Pair
Last night, I had a great workout with EnduraLAB. We ran some drills. There was a lot of sprinting and throwing a medicine ball mixed with squats. It was a fast and furious one. At the lab, they have a box full of shoes available for product testing -- Oh, I should mention the LAB is a gym, but they also sell shoes.

I took these Altra's for a test run. If you ask me, they look kind of silly. How did they perform? Well, I only wore them for one run, so it's hard to give a detailed review -- but I have to say it was a smooth ride. I like them. I don't like the price. They retail for $99.
Altra Intuition Zero Drop Running Shoe
I'm due for new running shoes. My Nike Lunar Glide2's have 500 miles on them. I think my next pair will be in the $50 - 75. price range. I'm leaning more towards the $50 range. I'm seriously thinking about picking up a pair from a place like Academy. Why go with lower priced shoes? Well, after Cowtown, it'll be a while before I train for a race, and with the upcoming delivery and being postpartum returning back to running -- Let's just say it'll be a while before I'm training like my old self again. I don't need expensive shoes.
Nike LunarGlide+2
BIG TEASE!!!!!!!!!
I will host a blog giveaway! I'll post all the details tomorrow, but here is a teaser picture. What could it be? What could it be? It could be yours too! Stay tune, you don't want to miss it! And no, it's not shoes.
Teaser

2 comments:

  1. 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and Chuck. I recommend all three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm really leaning towards 30 rock! Plus, Netflix has 5 seasons -- so it should keep me occupied for a while.

      -dom

      Delete