Friday, January 06, 2012

Riding on Flames

Tonight is the Cotton Bowl. Trey took the day off to spend time with Cheyenne. I totally forgot to leave the carseat with Trey. We only have one carseat for Chey, so Trey went to the store and bought her a new one, but not just any seat --- a booster! She picked out the seat with flames all by herself. I'm not going to ask how he got her to the store to buy it....I'm so happy we now have a back-up seat.
She Picked Her Own Booster Seat
Tonight, I went out to dinner with Justin and Brittany. Tomorrow is Brittany's birthday, so I made her a scarf, similar to the one I made last week. I almost didn't gift it to her because (to me) it has a lot of imperfections, luckily the type of yarn I use is forgiving. :) The good thing about infinity scarfs is when you wrap it, the yarn blends and it looks pretty no matter what.

Trey and Cheyenne are still at the Cotton Bowl. They are staying up late, while I'm at home in bed about to fall asleep. What is everyone doing this weekend? I just watched a movie on Netflix called HappyThankYouMorePlease. It was alright. Now, it's time to rest and prepare for my run tomorrow.
Cotton Bowl 2012
This picture was taken about a week ago, I just keep forgetting to post it. Pregnant Belly. I have another doctors appointment in a few days and hopefully, next month we'll find out the sex of the baby.
About 17 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment