Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Want to Keep This Gift I Made for Someone Else & NYE

What do you do when you make something for someone, but then you want to keep it for yourself? That's the case, with this infinity scarf I just completed. The scarf is for my mother-in-law. I hope she loves it as much as I do.
IMG_4471
I need to get around to making myself one of these awesome scarfs. I'll get around to it one of these days. Hey, I can wear the one I made for Cheyenne...I have that.
Infinity Scarf
I'm losing track of how far along I am in the pregnancy. I think I'm 16 weeks. Stretchy clothing is my friend.
IMG_4472
Trey shaved his Manstache! Now, he looks like he's 16.  I already miss his man hair. IMG_4463
I would like for him to grow it back. Chey and I have been calling him baby face.
IMG_4464
What are your plans for tonight? We might get out for dinner. BIG PARTY RIGHT HERE!!! Oh, and when you can't toast on NYE you can always ring in the new year with brownies.
Infinity Scarf for my MIL
That's about as elaborate as our NYE plans go. Everyone be safe and have fun ringing in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment