Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Want to See Tears!!!!!

Natasha's Letter Jacket
Surprise! I have a graduation gift for a special someone and she's finding out the same way you are via blogger. I'm taking my little sister, Natasha, to a Drake Concert this spring! But before I hand her ticket over, she has to cry for it. Why? Because she told me she would cry if I took her. TEARS! I want to see TEARS, woman!

You see, a while back I told her about the show and I kind of mis-lead her into thinking it was a closed event, only for UTA faculty, staff, and students. Which, is kind of true. Only those listed, can PURCHASE tickets. HOWEVER, those listed can also bring guests. Lucky for her, right?
Do you know who Drake is? Trey didn't, but that didn't surprise me? Yesterday, he just found out who Salma Hayek is and he's been known to confuse Katy Perry, music with Justin Bieber. 
I'm so proud of Natasha. She deserves to go out and have fun. She's a single teenage mother, works part-time, is about to graduate from high school, and did I mention she's really smart? Her math grades make me sick (only because I struggled with math) and don't even ask about her ACT score (oh, yeah -- I chocked on my ACT, but I totally kicked butt in college: top graduate award). I'm just really proud of her and I'm looking forward to taking her to the show. Bella's Birthday Party
 Also, joining us will be Brittany and Artese. As soon as Brittany found out about the Drake concert, she started harassing me to purchase tickets, our friendship depended on it. Ha, not really. We're all excited about the show.


P.S. I planned on blogging about something else. Remember those pictures I had mentioned, yesterday? --- BUT I was so excited to share this news with Tasha. That post can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks again for the tickets and I love that you surprised your sister!

    ReplyDelete