Monday, January 09, 2012

The Gender of Baby 2 Revealed!

Cheyenne and I got our way...........
Big Sister
 We're having a baby GIRL!
I thought I was going to find out the gender of the baby next month, but since Trey was at the appointment that I had this morning, the doctor asked if we wanted to know, today.....YES, PLEASE! Trey, Chey, and I are extremely excited. I'm having another girl! I have two sisters and I just know Chey is going to love having another girl around. Poor Trey is going to be in a house full of estrogen, but he's so good with Chey, he's going to be a great daddy to our second daughter. 


We saved a few boxes of Chey's baby clothes, so this will help us out. We can put more money towards diapers and wipes. I get to mark one thing off my New Year's Resolution...I paid the doctors bill in full, today. Yay! #financialpeace
18 Weeks Pregnant - It's A Girl!
Disclaimer: The doctor is 90% sure it's a girl, so there is small chance it could be a boy.
18 Weeks Pregnant - It's A Girl!
This morning, I met Katy and Krista at the gym. We're going to meet once a week at the gym, this will replace our tea time date. Today, I ran 6 miles, 5 on the treadmill and 1 on the indoor track and rode 2 miles on the bike. Yesterday, I swam laps, (real laps) for the first time in years. It was challenging. It made me appreciate swimmers. There were kids in the pool who had better form and speed than me. It was humbling. Ha!
Daily Mile Stats - 01/02 - 01/08
The baby has been eating good. Last night, I made paleo chicken tacos. AMAZING!
The tortillas are the bomb dot com. Ingredients: Almond Meal, Eggs, Honey, EVOO and Salt. Here is the recipe if you're interested.
Paleo Tacos
Speaking of food, here is how Chey and I pack snacks on the go....
Okay, now I need to brainstorm on baby names. Have a great day everyone!
How we snack on the go...

No comments:

Post a Comment