Monday, January 09, 2012

Lakeside Happy Place

You know what is amazing? Running lakeside and watching the sun come up. I was in my happy place, until I realized, I was going to be late to the enduraLAB grand opening. NOOO!!!! So, I picked up the pace and high tailed it home.
Lake Side Run
Luckily, when I arrived to the party, there were a few people still trickling in, so I didn't miss the 5K. We ran an easy 3 mile fun run on the trinity trail. In a few weeks, I'm going to check out one of the gym classes. The cool thing about this gym is that it's the only gym in the DFW area that specializes/caters to endurance athletes. The runner in me kind of nerds out, when I hang out with these folks. :)

This is Isis. She's one of the gym owners.
enduraLAB Grand Opening
Sunday I made sure to sleep in as long as possible. This is what greeted me when I woke up. Thank goodness for king size beds.
Rise and Shine, Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment