Friday, December 30, 2011

Images From My Past

I've been working on this freelance project and decided to take a break and scan some of my own images.

Crying with Linda at my bachelorette party. You know why we were crying. Haha!
crying with Linda at my bachelorette party
Cooking with Tara at the party.
With Tara at my bachelorette party
Jennifer & my sister Amy. The party got crazy, they dropped the noodles AND we still ate them.
Jennifer & Amy at my bachelorette party
High School Years:
Winter formal. My sophomore year. Why didn't someone tell me I looked like a ghost? Trey was a gentleman and told me I looked beautiful. Before heading to the dance we ate at pizza hut cause we're fancy like that.
Winter Formal High School Years
A boat ride in New York City. We went with Upward Bound to visit Columbia and NYC University.
On a Boat Ride with Trey in New York City
Trey and Linda on the boat ride.
New York City Boat Ride: Trey and Linda
And last, but not least and photo of Trey at a food show. I think he was a freshman. This is what he looked like, when I first met him.
Trey at a food show

1 comment: