Friday, December 23, 2011

Glow Run with Lululemon

Last night, Lululemon hosted a Glow Run in downtown Fort Worth. We met at Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill and from there we ran through Sundance Square. The main highlight of the run was running through The Chesapeake lights display. The entire block is lit up and it's beautiful. It would make any Scrooge melt.

This run made me fall in love with Fort Worth even more. This was my first time to run downtown and it was cool to see everyone hustling and bustling....shopping, going out, people watching. There were about 50 of us running. We wore glow sticks and jingle bells on our feet. Afterwards, we ate at Frankie's compliments of Lulu.

This is Jayme, the Lululemon Run Ambassador. She joined me on a long run a few months ago, when I was training for Palo Duro. I think she's pretty cool.
Lululemon Glow Run
I ran with my friend Justin and my new friend Bonnie. She's does triathlons...impressive right?
Lululemon Glow Run
This run was casual and short. We ran under 3 miles and kept the pace steady.
Lululemon Glow Run '
Guess who is with me? Cheyenne! I picked her up a few hours ago. This is a photo she took at Aunt Shelly's house. She made Christmas cookies with her. Mmmmm...
Baking Cookies with Aunt Shelly

1 comment:

  1. That run looks so fun, and that is a distance I could do. I have gone for my second run after pregnancy, and it felt great.

    ReplyDelete