Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day Plans & 11 Week Pregnancy Snapshot

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! Here are my plans for the day: run, eat turkey for lunch and dinner, watch the Cowboys game, visit with family and spend way too much time looking at Black Friday ads.

This photo is from Thanksgiving 2006, when my mom helped me make my first turkey. She was at my house, overseeing my work, but she refused to touch the bird. She wanted my hands on it and there you have it, my first turkey.
Thanksgiving 2006

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pregnancy Snapshot 
Hello, bubbly belly. You are making an early appearance. Body, pace yourself, this is not a sprint, it's a marathon. I'm showing much faster this time around, see for yourself.
 11 weeks Pregnant
 12 weeks with Cheyenne
From Pregnancy
Yesterday, I had an eating breakthrough, my spring salad looked and tasted great. Maybe I can start packing them for my work lunch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment