Monday, November 07, 2011

Belly Rubs & Kisses at 9 Weeks

I know this much:
I'm 9 weeks pregnant.
Food tastes good again.
I'm gaining weight like crazy. I should probably slow down.
When I run, I breathe like I'm out of shape.
These days, 10 minute 30 seconds is a decent running pace.
On a great day, it's 9:30.

Today, I met my doctor. I like her. She's easy to talk to. She doesn't know I'm a runner. She said, the elliptical is a good way to workout during pregnancy and if I do run, the treadmill is a good option, but keep it at 3 mph once I get into the 20 weeks stage. Umm, 3 mph is walking. Trey was there with me and neither one of us mentioned palo duro. I'm sure she'd be fine with me running throughout pregnancy. My previous doctor was like....oh, yeah run till the end, but you'll probably be slow. He was right. I ran up until the very end and I was slow like a turtle.
9 weeks: Sonogram
So, here is our little baby.
9 weeks: Sonogram
Cheyenne has decided she's growing a baby too. She's been more excited about this pregnancy than I thought she'd be. She likes to rub, kiss and talk to my belly. Sometimes at night she'll kiss my stomach and say goodnight baby. She is going to be a great big sister.
Play Date
These two pictures are from earlier today. Krista came over for coffee and a play date. I'm glad someone is drinking my coffee. Pre-pregnancy I drank two cups of black coffee everyday. Now, I only have maybe one cup a week. I just don't crave or want it, as much as I use to. I'm sure after the baby arrives I'll be back to it.
Play Date
Below I posted my Daily Mile stats from last week.
You guys---have got to try BARRE! I went to my first barre class at Lululemon this past Saturday. I loved it. It's like ballet for adults. I'm so sore because I'm not use to working out those little muscles.

iPhone Update:
Oh, I almost forgot to mention -- Trey got his iPhone replaced from Apple, free of charge. Yay!

Daily Mile

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that recommendation sounds like for the general (non-running) population. You are good at listening to your body so as long as you are doing that you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete