Sunday, November 06, 2011

I Like Daylight Savings Time Change & Football

How is everyone adjust to Daylight Savings Time? This runner loves it! Last night, I stayed up late watching a movie and instead of sleeping in, I woke up at 5:30 am, WIDE AWAKE. So, at 6:30 am the sun was out and I took advantage of it by going on a 3 mile run. I appreciate the early sunrise, again. I've missed it. However, the downside of it is --- when I come home from work, it will be dark. How depressing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY FOOTBALL
This morning, Chey and I went to church and then hurried home to catch the beginning of the Cowboys game.
Ready to go home and watch the game
Meanwhile, Trey was at the game. LUCKY!!!!
Next time, he better take me with him or else...
Maybe I'll go on a cooking strike or something.
Dallas Cowboys Game
And here is a photo that does not relate to this post, but I thought it was cute. It's Trey's parents. Look at those love birds.
Everyone have a great week.
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment