Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Already Working on That List

So, maybe my daughter is a little excited about Christmas. Who isn't? She's so excited she's already working on her Chrismtas list.
All I Want For Christmas
We have a Wal-Mart toy catalog and she's circled everything she wants. Lucky girl, also has a birthday coming up.
All I Want For Christmas
I'm going to follow her lead and post a few of my wish list items. Remember this is a wish list, but I hope my Santa takes note. Uhhh-hmm -- TREY.

Lululemon Brisk Run Gloves. I can use these and still control my iPhone.
Nike GPS Sports Watch Powered by Tom Tom

Lululemon Reversible Wunder Unders

I a new set of dishes would be wonderful. My current set is in bad shape. Santa, I prefer classic white.
That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure if you give me more time I can come up with a longer list. So, what do you want for Christmas? Or is it too soon to even think about it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment