Friday, October 21, 2011

We're Expecting Baby #2

I'm pregnant. If you ask me, I think it's Trey's turn to bare a child. That would be incredible. Really, I don't mind being pregnant, however I could really do without the first trimester. Really. Honestly. Please Make it Pass.

So, now that you know the news --- I can start complaining openly how hungry, nauseous, and exhausted I am. Yay for that!

In no time-- I'll be looking like this, again. Oh, dear...I think I'm ready.
That hump there is baby Cheyenne.
Maternity Portraits
I had a feeling, more of a naueous, I might vomit kind of feeling, leading up to the race, that I was preggers. I wasn't worried about completing the distance if I was, because I had trained for the race -- months of training, so I felt like I was healthy to complete 31 miles, carrying a little baby. Pea Size.

Several months ago, Trey and I discussed, the idea of me being pregnant during ultra training --- he was fine with it, as long as I knew my limitations. So, that's that.

Cheyenne is extremely excited about being a big sister. She's the one who shared the news with Trey and our parents. She told them, "Momma's gonna have a baby." She kind of butchered the sentence when she told Trey and he didn't understand her the first time, so I had to whisper it in her ear and then she told him again. He is over the moon excited. He was like, OH MY Gosh! I've gotta tell the guys, I work with...right now!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again Dom! You're amazing! I am excited that we will have kiddos close to the same age, and I can't wait to find out blue or pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...guess you were right a while back huh! Hope these next few weeks go by quickly...we are so happy for you guys! :) praying!!!

    ReplyDelete