Monday, October 24, 2011

It Was a Little Traumatic For Me

The last few months, I've had a lot of dental work done. Last week, my dentist put temporary crowns on my two top front teeth. It looked good. Really, good.

Since they are temporary crowns, there is a chance they could fall off. Sunday, I was in Abilene. My mom made me lunch. I was eating with her, Tasha and Bella. I was chewing my soft burrito and all of a sudden I felt and heard it CRUNCH!!!!!! 
WTF!!!!!!

One of my front crowns fell off. I ran to the restroom and sure enough, my temp crown broke into a million pieces. I walked out of the restroom, told my mom and sister and I cried. I'm so dramatic, but you would be too if you looked like a hillbilly. It was the most vain thing, but I don't care I was so upset.

After a few minutes, Tasha was laughing. I called her out on it and she said she was laughing at the situation. Okay, okay....It was pretty funny. I told her not to make me smile too big. You should've seen me. Mmmm, maybe not.

So, I had to walk around looking like a freak until this morning. I went straight to the dentist office. The staff tried to tell me, I would have to come back tomorrow because the dentist was out of the office. I almost cried again and I said, MY TEMP CROWN FELL OFF AND I'VE GOT A GAP IN MY MOUTH. A dental assistant, the one who put the temp in originally, said she could help me. THANK GOODNESS.

Let's hope this temp doesn't fall out again, but if it does: Who wants to see a hillbilly picture of me?

2 comments:

  1. I believe the same thing happened to Hilary Duff, or some other celeb, on their wedding day! Hope that makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete