Friday, October 28, 2011

Sharing a Room

Happy Friday! What do you have planned this weekend? We don't have too much going on. I will attempt a long run at some point. Stay tune for that...I think Trey plans on cleaning the garage. Fun. Fun. I would love for this cold-dreary weather to stick around. It really helps me get into a fall mood.

Sharing A Room with a Sibling
The other night, I told Cheyenne, she was going to have to share her room with the new baby. She was not excited. I don't think I'm ready to give up the guest bedroom and Chey's room is big enough for a toddler bed and a crib. She'll learn to love sharing a room --- I hope.

I was thinking we could put a crib or bed on this side of the room and move the rocking chair somewhere else. This is an old photo. Right now, we have that same rocking chair and a Dora the Explorer Play Kitchen, in that area.
Nursery
Did you share a room with a sibling, when you were younger? I did. I shared a room with Amy. She was my cool big sister, so it was fun for me. She probably hated it because I'm sure I got on her nerves. I always wanted to hang out with her and her friends.
Time for Bed Time for Bed Time for Bed
I'll leave you with this little video clip of Cheyenne. I got all fancy and added music.

No comments:

Post a Comment