Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our AM

This morning, I called my Mom. I'm pretty sure I woke her up. I couldn't help it, I was excited to wish her a Happy Birthday. So what do you give a woman who has everything and has given you life? I don't know, so I got her a baking dish. We have the same taste, when it comes to kitchen stuff -- I like it, so I figured she would too. When I showed Trey he asked, "So, what is this, old people dishes?" NO! It's Paula Deen brand.

I wish I was with my mom, to give her this gift and to celebrate with her.
Mom, have fun in Abilene, partying!  Happy Birthday Mom
Check out my temporary $mile. I kind of love it. I'm still waiting on the permeant crown, in the meantime, I will continue to chew with caution.

Well, my morning started with me snoozing my alarm. I finally woke up, around 7:15 am -- that's so late for me. I wanted to go for a run, right away, but then I remembered my running clothes were in the washer. I planned on running 8 miles, but only completed 6. I'm cutting myself some slack. I'd like to get out tomorrow and try for another 6 miler.

During my run, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to run to the trail or lake. I ended up running to the lake because I had to stop and use the bathroom and stop for water and there was a rest stop on the way. I think I left my Nike bottle in Abilene. NOT GOOD. Look at the fog hovering over the lake. Spooky!

It was cold and I loved it. 37 degrees and no wind. It was great running weather.
While You Were Sleeping
I was about a quarter of a mile from home, on my way back, when I saw Trey and Cheyenne in the ELEMENT. They stopped to tell me hi and tell me they were heading to get donuts.
Reminder: This is why Daddy is Awesome-------
Donuts with Daddy
After that, they went to Lowe's to buy some brackets for the garage. And of course Cheyenne spotted this Dora book. Dora is everywhere.
Can't Escape Dora, Not Even at Lowe's
Trey cleaned the garage and installed brackets to free up floor space.
Garage
Here is a closer look.
Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment