Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food. Who Needs It?

The sight, the thought of food disgusts me----in case you were wondering this is pregnant Dom talking. Not ultra runner, burns 3,000 calories a week -- I need food --- Dom. Speaking of which, this was my running/workout stats from last week. Pathetic.

Weekly Training Week of 11:17-11:23 2011
The only thing that sounds and taste half-way decent is Panda Express. Thank goodness for one being on campus and close to home. Can you believe this side of rice only cost $2.43. Yeah! I wish healthy food was that affordable. Speaking of healthy food/Hmmm-Ummm Paleo....It's been so hard these last two weeks to stomach salads. This makes me sad. Really sad.
The Only Thing That Tastes Good
In other news. Here are a few cute pictures of my niece, Bella.

She's so sweet and if I had more of an appetite, I'd eat her up!
Hmmm, it looks like Cheyenne is thinking about it.
So, that's Bella's Halloween costume. What are you going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment