Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Tricked Trey

Somehow, I tricked Trey to go on a bike ride with me, during our vacation. How did that happen? I don't know. We stopped to eat Chick-Fil-A, during our bike adventure -- so maybe that was the bait.

What's with the face? You know you enjoyed it. Admit it! A 6 mile bike ride is a piece of cake.

I on the other hand, should have worn bike shorts. My butt was super sore.

Look at my sad lake. It's so low. It makes me want to cry. We need more rain.

The rock area, should be covered in water. A few months ago, it was covered in water.

I won't leave on a sad note, so I'll include some random pics, taken during our Target Trip.
Trey recommended I use this as an office lamp. Oh, so professional.
This cup was made for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment