Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011 Palo Duro 50K Official Race Photos

Here are my race proofs. The grin on my face reminds me of Cheyenne. Today, I'm feeling good. I feel like I could do some light cardio or lift weights, but I won't. I'm going to take advantage of this mandatory rest.
 Palo Duro 50K Official Race Proofs
I guess the vacation is over? Today, was my first day back at work, since October 11th. I was fine. I just picked up right where I left off. I'm in the middle of editing some footage. I got a new HD camera, so I had to do some research today on the best way to compress the AVCHD files. Fun stuff! But really, I enjoyed it. :)
Palo Duro 50K Official Race Proofs
I still feel like I'm on that trail running, race high. It feels so good.
Palo Duro 50K Official Race Proofs
Fellow runners: Have you ever bought race photos? I haven't, but I might this time.
Palo Duro 50K Official Race Proofs
Now I can't help but wonder, how long would it take me to run a 50 miler?
Palo Duro 50K Official Race Proofs

No comments:

Post a Comment