Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When I Rush I'm Sloppy & Serena's Baby Shower

First, I want to say I spent my weekend rushing from one thing to the next. When I rush, I get sloppy and clumsy.

Example 1
Saturday, evening I went to the Enduralab BBQ. I wanted to make broccoli and carrots and share with everyone. I was in such a hurry--- rushing to make it--- I burnt my hand pulling the pan out of the oven and carrots fell to the bottom of the oven. Oh, and a few carrots got jammed in the oven door hinge. Yeah! On a side note: I'm not doing the Enduralab training program, but if you are interested check out their website. I run with them occasionally. I'm so glad they invited me to the party, lucky me. Cheyenne and I had so much fun.

Example 2
Sunday, I was rushing from the grocery store to Serena's baby shower. Somehow, I dropped a huge container of cherry tomatoes on my garage floor. You better believe, I picked them up and soaked them in water.

Okay, I learned my weekend lesson, don't rush. I won't be banking extra time. Okay, got it...moving on. So, the Baby shower for Serena. Yes, gifts, gifts, gifts. What a lovely shower.
 Serena's Baby Shower
The Hostesses: Donna, Heather, Krista, Serena, Leah, Erin, MK
Serena's Baby Shower
Erin made these.
Serena's Baby Shower
Hey, what do you think about my baby wipe, gift wrapping? I'm trying to save the earth, give me a break!
  Serena's Baby Shower
 Serena was opening my make believe "wrapping paper"--- Erin is not impressed. Serena's Baby Shower
I printed out several pictures from the maternity shoot and pinned them to the wall. (right side of the room)
Serena's Baby Shower
I'm so happy for Serena!
Serena's Baby Shower
Leah, what's with the look? What are you writing? Serena's Baby Shower
My coffee bud and I are taking a break, instead of meeting for caffeine, we've been meeting once a week and taking the kids to music class. We'll be back to our coffee meet-ups in a few months, when the class is over.
 Serena's Baby Shower
 Decor
 Serena's Baby Shower
Treats
  Serena's Baby Shower
Fresh fruit, now we're talkin' Serena's Baby Shower
I couldn't resist: marshmallows and chocolate Serena's Baby Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment