Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cowboys Decor & Taper Time

How 'bout them Cowboys?! What a great game, last night.

For the past few weeks, Trey and I have been participating in a bible study with a small group of friends, but this week it was just Dave, Heather, their kiddos and the Anderson's. After dinner and the study they stuck around and watched the game with us. It made for a long night and a rough morning, but it was worth it to see the Cowboys win. Now, a picture flashback....
GetAttachment.aspx
Speaking of the Cowboys, I found a blue and white colored shower curtain to put in our Cowboys theme bathroom. Now, I just need to find a plush rug and some towels. What do you think? I like it. I had been eye-ballin' this curtain for a while, but didn't want to spend that much on it. Last week, I saw it on sale for 13 dollars. I'm glad I waited.
Now I need to find a plush rug
Guess who is tapering? ME! What does tapering look like? At the moment everything still looks the same, except my long runs will gradually decrease. This is the time when I should be getting more sleep and dialing in on my nutrition. Sleeping is what I struggle with the most. I need someone to make me go to bed at a reasonable time.

Here is my training from last week. Sunday, instead of running I took the bike out for a 6 mile fun ride. I should ride more often. HEY! Maybe after the ultra I'll find more time to do that.
Week: Palo Duro 50K Training

No comments:

Post a Comment