Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our First Experience at Main Event

The other night, Chey and I met up with friends at main event entertainment. You can bowl, arcade, laser tag and play pool. It's basically, a giant playground.
Bowling with Friends
A+ for black lighting
Bowling with Friends
This was my first experience at MEE and Chey's first bowling adventure.
Bowling with Friends
They had extra small bowling balls, for the kids. We'll have to take her bowling again, but next time with Trey. He was working late, so he couldn't join us. Booo!
Bowling with Friends
I was giving her pointers, since I took a bowling course in college. Bowling with Friends
Obviously, I learned nothing from that class because even the babies beat me.
SHE = Cheyenne. DOM = loser
Bowling with Friends
Merriah is celebrating because she knows I suck at bowling. And Heather had a terrible game, but at least she wasn't dead last.
 Bowling with Friends
Even the baby was happy.
Bowling with Friends
Dave and Merriah
Bowling with Friends
The kids had bumpers, next time I'll have to request those.
Bowling with Friends
Someone wanted to drive the ship. Bowling with Friends
Now, I want to go back and play to show I can do better than a 41 score. RE-MATCH!Bowling with Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment