Friday, September 23, 2011

Major Progress on The Truck

Sometimes I forget, not everyone who reads the blog talks to us every week. I'll post snippets on Twitter or Trey will post snippets on FaceBook, but I've realized, I've failed to update our blog readers about some exciting things happening.

The main thing is the F-150 truck. Trey has been working on this truck for months. I want to say, since February. If you've been following his progress, you know he did a complete engine overhaul.
F-150
Well, the new engine has been installed and Trey is driving the truck. It's new home is our driveway. Trey has more work to do, mainly body and interior -- but he is so happy to be driving it. I'm extremely impressed with Trey's mechanic skills. It took hours of dedication and he even missed a few football games. That sould give you an idea about how important this truck is to him. Trey, congratulations on the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment