Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another Success

You could say I'm on an Everyday Paleo kick. I tried another recipe from that site, this one is pecan crusted chicken. Mmmm! Soooo goood! Here is the link to the recipe if you're interested.
Paleo Pecan Crusted Chicken
The crust wan't crunchy, like I was expecting, but it was still good.
Paleo Pecan Crusted Chicken
Trey didn't make it in time to eat dinner with us, so I sent him this picture of Cheyenne. See, she likes her veggies, that's when mac isn't on the menu --- (trey).    :)
Dinner Time
Here is my training from last week. I've got a 24 mile long run coming up, but I think I'll have some friends running with me. If you are a runner (not an internet creeper -- Ha, but seriously) and ever want to meet up for a long run, let me know and we'll make it happen. 10:00 - 10:30 pace is what I've been running lately during my long runs. It's helped keep me injury free.
Week: Palo Duro Training

No comments:

Post a Comment