Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Not a Recipe Follower

I learned from my P90X experience, I'm not a fan of following recipes everyday, so I've been coming up with my own paleo recipes.
Lettuce Wraps
I'm only a few days into this paleo journey and so far, I'm shocked at how full I am.

For the past few days, I've been sick, so I can't wait to see how this new eating style holds up when I'm in full ultra marathon training mode. I plan on eating sweet potatoes to help me channel my carb loading. It's not pasta, but I think it'll be okay.
Lettuce Wraps
Friday nights, Trey and I usually watch a movie after dinner. My favorite movie watching snack is popcorn and chocolate. It's going to be weird not eating that tonight. Welllllllllllllll, it's not August 1st, YET.

Have a good weekend, friends! I'll leave you with this sweet photo of my angel. This is my new office photo. It sits right next to my main computer monitor. Oh, and that dog there is Abby, she's a friends dog. Baby Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment