Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Trey! He is such a lovable and playful father to Cheyenne.

This morning, while Trey was still in bed, I managed to sneak out of the house and drove to the donut shop. I felt silly because I was wearing all my running clothes. It felt wrong! BUT I knew Trey would appreciate the sugary breakfast.
Donuts on Father's Day
And hey, I'm ultra marathon training, so I indulged in a few doughnut holes. Ehh, why not?
Donuts on Father's Day
See, I know how to spoil too...
Donuts on Father's Day
After we came down from the sugar high, we drove to Mineral Wells and worked on Trey's truck.
F-150
And here is our little helper.
F-150
Hands on. When she got in the way, Trey was quick to give her a job to do and she took care of business and felt like she was involved in the process.
F-150
The guys getting ready to put the engine in the truck.
F-150

F-150
Trey, Jeff, and Jeff's son working hard
F-150
Trey was hoping the engine would be installed by now, but after several hours of working on it, the guys made some progress, but they still have a few more hours of work to do before it's fitted properly. Looks like he may be working on it next week.
F-150

F-150
If you'd like to see all the F-150 photos we took today, here is a link to the ENTIRE F-150 online album.
F-150

No comments:

Post a Comment