Saturday, June 18, 2011

We Are Silly

Last night, after dinner, Cheyenne started making crazy faces. She was looking at Trey, not me. Shocking! I know! Check out my silhouette in the top right corner, that's weird.
Silly Faces
She doesn't even look like herself.
Silly Faces
Really, who is this?
Silly Faces
I was laughing at her and she made it look like so much fun, so I had to play too.
Silly Faces
Back to Normal.
Silly Faces
Back to Crazy
Silly Faces
Back to my sweet cake.
Silly Faces
Trey has been working overtime (hello, summer) and some nights he doesn't get to see Cheyenne. The other night we were about to eat dinner and he told her, he had to go work and she said, "No, Daddy. You sit and eat dinner." That's why I love her. Some nights, when she's been asleep for several hours, Trey and I just talk about all the things we love about her. She's something special. 
Silly Faces
This is maybe the second post I've published of me, since I got my hair cut and colored. The other photo, you couldn't really tell. What do you think? I LOVE IT! I can pull it back, wear it straight, wear it curly, which is my favorite way of wearing it. It's just so easy. It's probably one of my favorite styles I've had in a LONG time.

The talented Erin did my hair. There is nothing this woman can't do. She's kind of amazing. I trust this woman with my hair and my child, I'll say it again - she's amazing!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment