Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tangled Up

Our neighbors gave us a box of Disney Classics. They are on VHS, but who cares? They are Disney. Now, can someone please tell me why they won't load in my DVD player...
Disney Classic VHS Tapes
And a few weeks ago, we bought Chey the movie Tangled. We went with the Blu-Ray version, it was actually our first Blu-Ray disc. We're all fancy...hmmm not really. Since watching Tangled, Chey is really into brushing her hair. We upgraded her flimpsy baby comb and got her a real brush. She loves it.
Brushing her hair\
Every now and then she wants to comb my hair, which is fine if it's straight, but most times she wants to brush it, I'm wearing it curly. She doesn't understand that it hurts. Ouch.
What is your favorite Disney movie? My favorite is Cinderella. We had the VHS and as many times as I watched it, I'm surprised it didn't explode.
Brushing her hair

1 comment:

  1. When I was little it was "The Little Mermaid" and "Mary Poppins." My grandpa said that I wanted to watch it everyday, and of course I wanted him to watch it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete