Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cheyenne's School Portraits

The week, I went to Las Vegas, Cheyenne was scheduled to take school portraits. I had her clothes out for the week and a dress for her to wear. Trey dressed her that morning and instead of putting the dress on her, he put shorts and a shirt on her, thinking that was what I wanted her to wear for pictures. Ummm, no.

That morning when Trey took her to Erin's house, she saw Chey's outfit and hair and figured she needed help. Erin fixed her hair and let her borrow Brianna's dress. THANK YOU!

April 2011
I just want to kiss those cheeks.
April 2011

April 2011
I forget to mention, we didn't buy any easter candy. One part, I was lazy and another part was, we didn't need that candy around the house. All those plastic eggs that Cheyenne picked on Sunday, were empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment