Friday, April 15, 2011

P90X. Week 6. Day 40.

Food journaling is stupid. THE END.

Or maybe trying to food journal, while work-cationing in Las Vegas is stupid. Actually, there was no such journaling occurring while in sin city. None. Zero. 

Now, that I'm back I'm going to stick with my original one week commitment. I started yesterday, so we'll see how it goes this time around. Honestly, it's hard for me because I have no idea what my calorie intake should be. Well, if anything else, it helps me stick to clean nutrition.

I still need to eat dinner, but this is what I have so far...Oh, and for dinner, I think I'm making bean and cheese nachos or a bean salad.
Food Journaling

What About P90X?
This week has been tough. I can tell you the obvious excuses, like I was traveling and all that, but excuses annoy me. The fact is, I only completed one of the five workouts. Oh, well. Write it off and move on. The good thing is...I'm still moving. I have some miles in, so that's reassuring...but my ultimate goal here is to complete P90X! Regroup and move on....

No comments:

Post a Comment