Friday, April 22, 2011

Ft. Worth Zoo 10K Proofs

Here are a few race photos, from the last 10K.

This is what I was thinking when I saw the photographer, Gotta make this look easy. And as soon as I'm out of  his frame, go back to ugly faces and gasping for air. For the most part, I try to make a conscious effort to smile or at least look like I'm having fun.
2011 Ft. Worth Zoo 10K Race
I believe this was the home stretch. This is when I started to high tail it. I prefer to sprint to the finish line. When I first started racing, I would do the complete opposite.
2011 Ft. Worth Zoo 10K Race
When the race started it was around 46 degrees. By the time I was done, the temps rose, but not much, that's why I wore a long sleeve shirt in April.
2011 Ft. Worth Zoo 10K Race

2011 Ft. Worth Zoo 10K Race


On the agenda this weekend:
- I plan on spending time with my family. Trey has been working late the last few nights, so I'm hoping we can catch up and have a conversation. We need to discuss the idea of traveling to Canyon, Texas :)
- Celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. We'll be at church. If you are local and don't have plans, join us Sunday.
- I'll be running the trail.
- Wach the movie She's out of my league.
- Eat this....

Instead of this... 





   





Hershey is my chocolate of choice. This week a faculty had healthy treats for students to eat during a test. I kept eyeballing all the free food, but refrained myself, until I was invited to dig in. "Well, I don't know...Okay!" I tried the Nutri-Grain bar and it tasted delicious. The front label claims it's healthy, but when I gave it the Dom label test it failed. The ingredient list takes up the entire back packaging and it's in another language. However, I'm convinced it's healthier than chocolate, I'm going to give this a try --- Eat the Kellogg's bar, instead of the Hershey Bar when I'm craving junk. Oh, I want one NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment