Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter! We have so much to be thankful for.
Easter 2011
Trey and Cheyenne started the morning, by heading to the donut shop. It's their new thing: Donuts on the weekend. Trey doesn't let her eat it in the car, so she has to carry her bag and not eat her donut until she gets home. That's a lot to ask of a 2 year old. I saw her donut, before she sat down at home to eat it. Yeah, it defiantly had a chunk missing from it. She likes hers with sprinkles. 
Easter 2011
We headed to church and it was a packed house. Everybody was there. Big crowd. For lunch, we headed to Red Robin to celebrate my birthday (it's next weekend, but who cares - It's still my birthday month, so it's all the same). We were also celebrating Trey's recent job promotion. Mr. Supervisor! Ohhhh, impressive. Congratulations Trey, I'm soooo proud of you!


After partying hard over french fries and a free burger. That's right, I said FREE. Check the link, it's legit. Chey and I headed home and Trey headed off to work. He's been on call the last two days and he's been busy. I'm just thankful we saw him this morning and this afternoon. Yesterday, he was gone all day long.

He made it home right before dinner and we dyed easter eggs. I was wondering why the dye wasn't staining the eggs, that well. And then I remembered vinegar. Don't you need to add vinegar to the dye water? We didn't have vinegar. Either way, we had pastel easter eggs. Cheyenne liked them, so I guess that's all that matters.
Easter 2011
Finally, the easter egg hunt!
Easter 2011
Found it!
Easter 2011
Cheyenne was probably thinking: Are you going to stand there and look pretty or are you going to help me?!?
Easter 2011
Trey pointing one out.
Easter 2011
My precious family.
Easter 2011
Sometimes you have to look in the most unlikely places.
Easter 2011
Happy Easter Friends and Family!
Easter 2011

1 comment: