Thursday, March 10, 2011

Street Legal!

Insurance: Check
Registration: Check
Inspection: Check
80 miles to the gallon: CHECK! 

I've had this scooter for a few years, but it's been forever since I drove it. During pregnancy, I stopped and it's been sitting in the garage ever since. Every so often Trey will ask me, "You want to sell the scooter?" NOOOOO!

Last year, we decided not to pay to update insurance and everything else. So, the last few days, we've been busy getting this baby street legal and now she's ready! SHE? I guess my scooter is a female. Does she have a name? IDK. Vino. 
Beep! Beep!
I'm going to enjoy riding this spring. Wow, my hair looks frizzy and that furry hood doesn't seem to be helping. 
Hi!
Soooo shiny and pretty....
My Shiny Friend
There is plenty of room for you to hop on too. Actually, my upper body is not that strong, so I may not be able to hold both of us up...Just wait until I complete P90X and then you can hop on and I can take you for a ride. 
Scooter Fun

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    Dom, I looked up Vino scooters and found a review that mentions an odd purse holder under the seat. It's a hook for your helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out for the hottie on the scooter Texas!

    ReplyDelete