Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Piles of Paper Drive Me CraZy!

Sick day #2:
Cheyenne went to bed and woke up with a fever. At first I was questioning whether it was the right choice to stay home with her, but then she had a bad episode, which confirmed that I made the right decision. Trey is sick and at home too. I guess you could say, I've been playing nurse all day.
sick Cheyenne
I was thinking Trey would feel better by the afternoon and possibly go to work, but that didn't happen.

Last night, he scattered papers across the kitchen island and it was driving me CRAZY, so I gathered all of them and put them in one pile. Apparently, Trey had a system and I messed it up. Piles of paper make me nervous/anxious...I don't really know the word, but they bother me.
Piles of papers drive me crazy!
Then he got mad because they fell off the counter. Oops!
Messy

P.S. Check out this Sony Walkman giveaway at Runner's Rambles Blog! I want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment