Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Got the Bug Too

Yesterday, I was struck with a stomach ache, stomach virus, stomach bug....whatever you want to call it. I drove to work and only last two hours at my desk, before calling it quits. I drove myself home and spent my entire day on the sofa. I fell in out of sleep and watched three movies. If you like dramas, you should watch The Town.

Well, today, I will attempt to run a 5K. I'm running it with team Lululemon. I was hoping to race, but now I just plan on having fun. I am over the stomach virus...let's say it moved fast and furious through my system.

Lately, Cheyenne and I have been looking for recipes. We're in the mood to try something new.
Cookbooks
She wants to try something from this cookbook. Good choice, baby. 
Cookbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment