Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Mavericks at American Airlines

Saturday evening, I was so exhausted after running the half marathon. Even though resting sounded like fun....going to a Mavericks game sounded better. At that point, Trey was recovering from his stomach bug, so he was well enough for me to leave Cheyenne with him.

That night, I felt like the single friend with all the couples, but my friends are cool and didn't make me feel left out. Before the game, we ate a light dinner at Panera Bread and then we hopped on a train to American Airlines.
Dallas Mavericks Game

Dallas Mavericks Game
Here is a short clip featuring Katy

Last year, we went to the game and took Linda and Steve. Here is the blog post from that game. Cheyenne looks so cute!
TRE Ride

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have gone with you guys again this year.

    ReplyDelete