Sunday, February 20, 2011

Abilene, It's Been A While

It's been forever and a day, since we made a trip to Abilene. But here we are. It's been fantastic visiting and catching up with everybody.

Bella, my niece
Bella
She just got her ears pierced
Bella
Right now, she's in the beginning stages of crawling...go.go.go.
Bella
Amy scheduled for the three girls to take portraits together. We did our best trying to get Chey and Bella to cooperate, but it didn't go so well. As you may recall, my daughter has issues taking professional portraits. Well, some things don't change. We ended up with one "decent" photo, but Chey put her hand in her mouth. Amy said it's okay, because she's a baby. I'll post the photo when I receive it.

Here are a few photos I took, while the girls were waiting to take pictures:

Angelica is a doll.
Getting Ready to Take Portraits
I'm not sure why, but Chey put herself in timeout. What's up with that?
Time Out
Natasha and I went shopping and found this pretty dress for Chey for only $14.99. Bargain shoppers, oh yeah. We call this dress, her princess dress.
Time Out
Bella was drooling, so she wore her diva bib. And then she acted like a diva during the photo session. People, the bib don't lie! 
Getting Ready to Take Portraits
Chey wore her hair down. It's getting super long. I'm glad she has my curly-curls.
Curly Hair
Baby curls
Curly Hair
After we took pictures, we met up with mom and Frank at Texas Roadhouse.
Texas Roadhouse
The food was TERRIBLE! But the company was great.
Texas Roadhouse
Trey looks like he's a head taller, compared to us shorties.
Texas Roadhouse
Mom and I ordered a margarita, but they gave us water limeade. Even after they took the drinks back and doctored them, they still were a watered down version of a lime drink. GAH. The drinks were eventually taken off the bill. Thank goodness. I wish I had taken a photo to show you. There was no color to it. It was clear as day.
Texas Roadhouse
Today, Frank made me a drink while I was over there. It was perfect-O. It even had color! I should've paid him 12 dollars for it. Ha!
Happy Hour at Mom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment