Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Snuggie Confession-Resolution

Christmas 09 Trey gave me a Dallas Cowboys Snuggie. I didn't ask for a snuggie, I didn't want a snuggie, and honestly I thought they were dumb! But then something happened...I gave it a try and slowly, but surely I fell in love. MADLY.

I promise you, I sleep with that blanket every single night. It's something about the fleece or something that has me. I have a problem. Truth be told (as if I'm not), I think Trey is jealous of it. The snuggie gets more contact with me than he does. Recently, he's told me, "I should've never bought you that snuggie!" I think he's also threaten to burn it. Oh, somebody is mad. 

My new years resloution is to spend less time cozying up with my snuggie and spend more time snuggled up to Trey. This photo was taken of me yesterday, cuddled up on the sofa, reading runners world, wrapped in my SNUGGIE. 


1 comment:

  1. If/when we meet up for a race, we'll have to take pics in our matching snuggies. Well matching in that they're both NFL....you'd never catch me in the blue and silver. ;)

    ReplyDelete