Saturday, January 29, 2011

In This Case, Sharing is Not Caring

Guess who has the stomach bug now? Trey.

It started yesterday evening and pretty much knocked him off his feet. He was in bed by 7:30 pm and after I put Chey down for the night, I followed his lead. I thought it would be smart to get a solid eight hours of sleep before the half marathon. Well, right as I was dozing off to bed, is when his sickness got ugly and I mean U-G-L-Y.

Both him and Cheyenne missed my half marathon this morning. That makes it two years in a row that they've missed this particular race. I had a great race and I even set a personal record. Yay! I'm looking forward to writing a full race re-cap of that. I would do it now, but I just got back from the Dallas Mavericks game and I'm toast! Half mararthon + setting a PR + taking care of sick Daddy + Mavericks game = tired momma. Goodnight and sleep tight.

P.S. Trey, get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment