Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Shower for Ashleigh!

Yesterday, I co-hosted a baby shower for a my co-worker and friend, Ashleigh. Here are an array of photos from the event.

Look at that pregnant glow.
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
So, I work with some talented people. One of the ladies I work with makes amazing cupcakes. My stomach was too upset to enjoy this batch, but I've had them before, trust me, they are yummy.
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Oh and thanks to Serena, for letting me know these cupcake stands were on sale for $5 DOLLARS each! Along with the cupcakes, the stands were a big hit!
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
So the box that these things came in said to thaw an hour before serving. Yeah, note to self, thaw the night before! I had to defrost them in the microwave on HIGH with only a few minutes to spare.
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Ashleigh is expecting a baby boy.
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Cheyenne is in this phase: Mamma I go, now clean me.
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Gifts and Cards
Ashleigh's Baby Shower
Group Gift: breast pump and rocking chair (rocking chair, not pictured)
Ashleigh's Baby Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment