Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

Christmas Morning BreakfastI hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Our Christmas morning started early. I was so excited, I woke up at 6:30 am. I made coffee and I had to resist the urge to wake Cheyenne up. She walked into the living room around 7 am and I made us breakfast.


I made a biscuit, sausage, cheese, egg, mushroom breakfast casserole -- We had a lot of leftovers.


While the casserole was in the oven we let Cheyenne open all her gifts. I put the camcorder on the tripod and let the video roll. I think it will be cool watching the video when Cheyenne gets older. 

Elmo Toy
Cheyenne checking her stocking. She got several books and toys.
Stocking Stuffers
This was a big hit
Dora Eating Set
She enjoyed opening presents. Yesterday evening, she said, "I wanna open all my presents." We had to explain to her she had already opened ALL of her Christmas gifts.
Opening Christmas Presents
She got two pairs of joe boxer pj's
PJ's
Dora plate set
Opening Christmas Presents
Cheyenne and I got Daddy a Craftsman multi-tool. He really wanted that. In his stocking, he got a lot of candy too. Somebody was good this year. And in case you are wondering what I got, I got diamond earrings a few months ago. I thought about wrapping the box they came in and placing it under the tree, just so I would have something to open on Christmas morning....Yeah, I should've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment