Monday, December 27, 2010

The BookWorm Always Finds the Good Books

This afternoon, Cheyenne and I ventured to our local library. We naturally gravitated to our own interests. Her -- Dora and me -- running. We had only been there maybe 5 minutes and she found a Dora book. I walked out with a running book called Born to Run. I'm only a few chapters in, but so far it has me fired up about running...Hmm, like I need any more fuel for that fire.
Bookworm
Well, I have the week off and I really don't know what to do with all this free time. Typically, at the end/beginning of each year I take the time to deep clean and organize the house. Today, I started with the pantry. Tomorrow, I think I'm going to tackle the living areas...entry way, hallway, living room. Or maybe I should just focus on the kitchen. I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment