Monday, November 01, 2010

Wings and Football: FleaFlicker Get-Together

Sunday afternoon, Trey, Cheyenne, and I met up with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Dallas Cowboys lose. We're in a fantasy football league with some of my co-workers. My boss is also in the league and Trey and her were competing against each other this weekend. Those two were doing some trash talking! Love it!

Here is a picture of Trey updating his roster, before the noon game. During the game, he would give us updates to tell us how our teams were doing. I'm so glad Buffalo Wild Wings have free Wi-Fi. 
Cheyenne wore her costume, most of the day. She was such a good girl and a good eater. It was nice chatting it up with everyone and eating some grub. We even had a chance to see Kendra and her family. She use to work with me at UTA.

What a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment