Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween Night! (2010)

I don't know about you, but I love how Halloween fell on a Sunday this year. It was like an entire weekend celebration. Friday: we went to the fall festival, Saturday: we meet up with friends to celebrate Chad's birthday, and then Sunday: we took Cheyenne trick or treating.

Here are some photos we snapped Sunday evening. Snow White and her prince. :)
Halloween 2010
Do you know how hard it was to get this photo? She did not want to take a photo with me :(
Trey finally convinced her and she forced a smile.
Halloween 2010
Look, the car from CARS!
Halloween 2010
We enjoyed walking our neighborhood. I'm telling you, our neighbors were unloading the candy! I guess, they didn't have as many trick or treaters as they anticipated.
Halloween 2010
Last night, Trey went through all of Chey's candy and organized it by category: yours, mine, give away, and everything else piles.
Please tell me, Trey didn't spend the time to sort through Chey's Halloween candy.

1 comment:

  1. That car is awesome! Cheyenne looks so cute too!

    ReplyDelete