Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheyenne!

Today, we celebrated Cheyenne's birthday---Dallas Cowboys Style. In between cake time and presents we watched the football game. Some of our family from Abilene came and friends from church helped us celebrate. Thank you to everyone, it really meant a lot to us. You've helped us tremendously in the past 12 months.
Say a Wish
The icing fell off the cake....Really.
The icing just feel off the cake. Really.
CAKE
Happy Birthday
Friends & Family
The birthday song
I was very surprised Cheyenne didn't jump into her cake. When we put it in front of her she didn't know what to do with it.
What is this?
Trey even tried feeding her some.
Ahhhhh
He thought it would be cute to smear the icing on her face and then he tried offering her more.
Daddy Helps make a Mess
I thought everyone loves cake.
It's hard being a baby
She was so tired, today. It's hard work being the birthday girl.
Family Photo
After cake time, it was time for presents. I opened her gifts and as you can see, I'm very excited and she is busy playing with the tissue paper. So, typical.
Christmas Clothes
And again....She was very distracted with something.
Blender
Okay, Trey wanted me to include this. He went out of his way to find this Washington Redskins sticker, so he could stick it to the toilet bowl. So, every time someone used the toilet they would be pissing or pooping on the Redskins. Hilarious, I know. After about four flushes the sticker had enough and the toilet ate it up. I guess even toilets---hate the Redskins, which I find very amusing. Today's game wasn't pretty, but I'm glad the Cowboys won. They had to, it's Cheyenne's birthday.
               GetAttachment.aspx
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I'm thankful for the past twelve months. Motherhood is an amazing journey. Some days it's hard, some days it's fun, but everyday it's rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment