Monday, November 23, 2009

Play Time @ The Park

IMG_0417
First thing this morning, I took Cheyenne to the doctors office for her 12 month check-up. She got so many shots today. Nothing says happy birthday like a needle. She cried and cried and it took me a few minutes to calm her down. This is the worst I've ever seen her, but my goodness she got so many vaccines. While I was there, her doctor asked me if I wanted to give her the H1N1 vaccine. I said absolutely and then he said the nurse could also give me the adult shot---if I wanted. So, I hope it makes Cheyenne feel better, knowing that mommy also got a shot.

The main thing I talked to the doctor about was her dental hygiene. I need to find her a dentist, if you have any recommendations let me know.

Later in the day, I took Cheyenne to the park. We never go to the park and I'm not sure why. I think we need to go more often because she loved the swing and slide. Trey will go with us next time. I was showing him the pictures and he seemed disappointed that he missed out on all the fun. I'm not going to lie, it was fun!

Today, I'm thankful for the beautiful weather!
IMG_0434
IMG_0425
Swinging

IMG_0408

IMG_0412
I didn't pick her up fast enough, so she started to climb her way to the top of the slide.
IMG_0457

Today was my first day to really introduce sign language to Chey. The first sign I'm teaching her is MORE. I want to teach her things that will make life easier for both of us. So, when she's in her high chair she can sign MORE when she's ready for another bite, instead of whining. It's only been a day, but she seems to be picking it up fast. The next sign I'm hoping to teach her is MILK.

No comments:

Post a Comment