Saturday, November 21, 2009

Soggy 8 Mile Run

Distance: 8.29 Miles
Total Time: 1:25:41
Average Pace Per Mile: 10:20
Temp: 55 degrees (Wet, drizzling rain)
8 Mile Run
I should know better, but for some reason, I over dressed. Since it's been raining and we've started using our heater this week, I thought it was much colder outside. But it was only 55 degrees this morning and I ran out of the house dressed for 39 degree weather. As I ran, I started shedding the layers. The thick headband/ear covers were the first to go. The run this morning seemed hard. I'm thinking I may need to change something up. Maybe next week, I'll run the lake. This morning I headed out a little later than normal and I saw more runners on the trail. I was surprised considering the nasty-gloomy weather. I had to run about a mile in the grass, before I reached the paved trail, so my socks got soaked.
8 Mile Run
Well, I think we're all ready for Cheyenne birthday tomorrow. Can you believe it? A year has flown by! I want to savor and cherish these years. A part of me is sad that Cheyenne is getting older, but at the same time I'm so excited to see her grow and learn new things everyday. No matter how older she is, she'll always be my baby. I love her dearly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I'm thankful for Trey doing ALL the laundry. I'm a busy momma and that's one less thing I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment