Thursday, August 27, 2009

Food Promotion

I found a 2nd tooth! So, now that Cheyenne is getting older and has teeth, I've started introducing more finger foods. I gave her a big slice of apple. She really enjoys feeding herself and I enjoy it too. I'm still making her food and loving it. It takes more time than I would like, but at least I know what she's getting is nutritionally good for her. I also find myself snacking on her food. In fact, I want to get some popsicle molds so I can make peach popsicles.
IMG_9869
IMG_9866

About Work and Running
So, this first week of school has been busy, but good. Last semester started off stressful and that's kind of what I was expecting this week, but so far it's been easy-going. When I get home from work, it would be so easy to not run. Yesterday, was my rest day and that's exactly what I did. After I put Cheyenne down for the night, I sat on the couch ate chocolate and vegged in front of the tube. This evening I will be back to my normal training. 4 miles tonight.

I still need to get more hours of sleep. I'm typically running on six hours of sleep and I really need to buckle down and get more. No amount of coffee can make up for the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment