Sunday, August 30, 2009

Creeper Crawler & Running an 8 Miler

Cheyenne is still creeping, but she's trying to crawl. She can take her time, I don't mind.
Still Creeping
Amy, gave us Angelica's old toy and Chey loves playing with it. She also loves to lift it, shown in this picture.
Strong Baby
Today she's been a little snotty, so I'll probably set up her humidifier.
HelloSome of the latest things she's doing
-Going from her stomach to sitting on her bottom
-Waving Goodbye
-Clapping her hands
-Says Da-Da (she's been doing that one for a while). She doesn't really say mama.

So, we had a great weekend. Friday we did pizza and a movie. I watched a chick flick (Bride Wars), while Trey prepped his fantasy football team. He couldn't take looking at Kate Hudson's bangs for 90 minutes. Really.

After the movie I went straight to bed because Saturday morning I woke up before the sun came up and headed to the trail. The weather was perfect. I think it was 68 degrees. So, I ran from my house to a nearby parking lot where I met a friend, Liz, and we ran a total of five miles together, but roundtrip for me equaled eight miles. She didn't want to run the full eight with me, but I'm sure soon she'll be able to. Last week, I ran 8 miles, by myself, at 1 hour and 25 minutes and running with Liz I ran 1 hour 30 minutes. Even though my time this weekend wasn't on track, it was nice chatting with another runner. It definitely made an hour and a half fly by, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment