Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Surrounded by Toys

Cheyenne is starting to play with toys. I like to surround her with a few things and let her pick and choose. Surrounded by Toys
Big Smile
IMG_0146
Oh, I love her baby rolls! Cutie
We've been making progress with food. Yesterday, she had a taste of yellow squash. The texture of this puree is my favorite and it's a lighter color, so I don't have to worry about stains. Cheyenne isn't crazy about it. She makes faces while she's eating it, but after she swallows, she leans in with an open mouth ready for another spoonful. Surprisingly, her favorite vegetable is spinach. She usually hits her high chair table and opens her mouth, if I don't feed her fast enough. It's her way of saying, "Hey, give me some more of that!"

Right now, my favorite GO TO Foods to give her are avocados and bananas. They are so easy to grab and go.

Other than food, I think Trey is almost done with the compost bin! I wonder what his next project will be? Maybe I could talk him into making me some laundry bins in the laundry room or maybe a dinning table..........

1 comment:

  1. My vote is the dinning room table! Put that miter saw to work! :)

    ReplyDelete